Making your site easily visible to search engines is an incredibly important step of your website's design and development. Search engines are the masters, so to make sure your site serves you well you'll want to play by their rules.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is tricky because it involves many factors that may evolve over time, but continuously optimizing your website to comply to these standards will increase your visibility online. Creating a way for users to find you through a search platform is integral to your website traffic. Enhancing your SEO will help you provide them a path to your website.
Hook 42 can help you achieve your goals by auditing your existing site for SEO and providing feedback. Our team can also configure your Drupal or WordPress site to follow SEO best practices.
Full Search Engine Optimization Coverage
The Hook 42 team focuses on both on-page and on-site SEO. We cover common concerns like:
- Do you have the right modules installed?
- Are your modules configured correctly?
- Do you have good URLs and meta tags?
- Are the search engines finding and indexing your content?
- Do you have duplicate content?
- Is your internal linking strategy sound?
- Do you have broken links?
- Do you have missing content or broken redirects?
Do You Want to Improve Your SEO?
Our team is all hands on deck waiting for the call. Our SEO tuning can happen on existing sites or part of a larger migration or development effort. Don't worry, we only implement "White Hat" SEO techniques.