Making your site easily visible to search engines is an incredibly important step of your site design and development. Search engines are the masters - so to make sure your sites serves you well, you have to play by their rules.
To give your site the best shot at being seen by Google & friends, you need to optimize your site for the search engines. SEO is tricky because it involves many factors that may evolve over time. We help by auditing your existing site for sane Search Engine Optimization and provide feedback, or we configure your Drupal site to follow SEO best practices.
We focus on on-page and on-site Drupal SEO including:
- Do you have the right modules installed?
- Are your modules configured correctly?
- Do you have good URLs and meta tags?
- Are the search engines finding and indexing your content?
- Do you have duplicate content?
- Is your internal linking strategy sound?
- Do you have broken links?
- Do you have missing content or broken redirects?
Our Search Engine Optimization tuning can happen on existing sites or part of a larger migration or development effort.
Don't worry, we only implement "White Hat" SEO techniques.
Contact us about your SEO needs.